Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as u served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
Join us for the amazing trek on the active volcano, Climbing Mount Batur Bali!
Mount Batur Hiking Itinerary:
- 02.00-03.00 : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point in Pura Jati Temple.
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
- 04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
- 06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments of eggs boiled in volcanic steam.
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to Jati Temple, the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 am : Arrival at Jati Temple and board car
- 09.30 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 12.00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
Facilities Include for the trek to Mt Batur :
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Parking fee
- Drinking water
What should you bring to trek Mt. Batur :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
Pick up time :
Ubud : 02:30 am Sanur : 02:00 am
Kuta : 01:40 am Nusa Dua : 01:40 am
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down).
- Meet up location: The hotel where the guest stay or other place as desired.
- Reservation order have to be sent in writing by E-mail to: email@example.com
- Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
- Bali Trekking & Tour Guide will send the confirmation as soon as we get the confirmation from principal.
- When you confirmed the deal ( Package, tour program, activities etc). Its mean you are clearly understand what is include and exclude.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for detail information before confirming your deal.
- Cancellation less than 10 days before departure will be charge 50% of tour price.
- Cancellation less than 5 days before departure will be charge 75% of tour price.
- Cancellation made at the date of arrival will be charged 100% cancellation fee
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
Price: USD 65 per person [Minimal 2 persons]